Friday, August 20, 2010

How Can You Avoid Loose Skin?

Okay...so I have been exrcising and eating healthy food....sometime...(no one perfect) anyways, I was doing the excercise Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs and...it was amazing...so I did like 3-4 work-outs a day and taking a rest on Sunday. My point is...if you work out too much...will you have loose skin and if yes how to get it to shrink without any surgery?


And I'm wayyyyyy to young for any sugery and its wayyyyyy to far from my budget(40 dollars canadian) hehe..so can someone explain?...can you help? please? :]

How Can You Avoid Loose Skin?
Hi! My gym instructor told me that incorporating more protein into your diet helps- for example eat more tinned tuna, more turkey, grilled chicken etc.- this will help prevent loose skin and improve muscle tone. But the most important thing is to start losing weight slowly and then increase the level of activity over time, and also do more aerobic exercise. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment