Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I too young for a feather/thread lift?

I'm 28 years old and very unhappy with my skin especially my face. I used sunbeds for years when I was younger and I'm sure they have damaged my skin. My skin has began to sag and my cheeks have fallen to my jaw line. My friends and family say they don't notice any change but I do and I'm the one that has to live with it.


Can anyone recommend a plastic surgery procedure apart from a full face lift that I would benefit from, and what is the difference between a thread lift and a feather lift. Thankyou.

Am I too young for a feather/thread lift?
No, but I would not recommend a feather/thread lift for anyone. There are associated with a lot of complications, give very limited results and no reputable doctor will perform them. All I can say is be very cautious of this procedure.





A feather and a threadlift are pretty much the same thing, just a slightly different technique, but bother are equally problematic.





There are other options such an endoscopic browlift for the forehead or even botox can elevate the brows temporarily.





Also for the face, there is a procedure called a MACS lift which is a less invasive type of facelift. It repositions the muscles of the face and lifts the cheek pad. Incisions run from the temples, in front of the ears and just up behind the ear, but not into the hairline.





If you have damaged skin, then you may like to consider a chemical peel or laser resurfacing.





I hope this helps.
Reply:no u r not too young for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment