Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get spots off of your skin they are not like a non-natural color but darker than my skin tone?

the spots on me are darker than my natural skin tone and every time i won't to wear a bathing suit the spots always show it's embarrassing!! i had the hives or what ever it's called when i was young i have the problem pat down but the solution is harder to do so

How do you get spots off of your skin they are not like a non-natural color but darker than my skin tone?
It sounds to me that you are suffering from malasma (sp?). It is a spotty, darkening condition of the skin often caused by birth control, sun, and/or genetics. I suffer from it as well. I use a lightening serum that contains vitamin C and I always wear sunblock with an spf of at least 30.

oxalis

No comments:

Post a Comment