Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin Question Mainly Face?

Ok I realised that smoking and sun is just bad for your skin.. theres probably some damage that cant be fixed I guess, I dont know what can be repaired and what can't.. im 23 male and was wondering what could make my skin better, I seem to have fine lines appearing around my eyes, large clogged pores and around my cheek its thin , not like fat like most people. I need to start taking care of my skin more i should have when I was younger but never cared like most people who are more into partying and hanging out at the beach all the time.. so please dont say stuff like "you should have thought about that".. Anyways will quit smoking and staying outta the sun repair my skin alot,like tightness , pores etc.. or im I basically screwed because i used to be alot younger looking and more attractive and its killing me after reading up on what does damage to skin and i've been doing these things and I am going to quit now.. thanks in advance..

Skin Question Mainly Face?
YOu can go for treatments if your face looks really bad. Go get a microdemabrasion for resurfacing your skin and making it newer. You should try other treatments also. Get laser to get rid of marks and scars. However all these treatments are also so costly. So you might wanna have some facial mask and every beauty product that will help it. Olay rejuvating mask and stuff aare great also!
Reply:you cant undo the damage you've already done, but you can get a good skin care routine going. Start with maybe a clay mask for the clogged pores (Orgins is awesome) and then a nightly mouisturizer and during the day SPF SPF SPF!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment