Friday, August 20, 2010

I am developing a skin complex, how can I try to get rid of it?

I never really had a problem with being dark because at a young age my parents told me the things I may go through because of being this complextion. But since I entered and graduated college, I am really having an issue with this. It seems like I never asked out because of my dark skin and the perception that dark is whack! It seems like I struggle with the simpliest things like finding a job when my grades and skills outweigh alot of my lighter friends but they all have jobs. Even my teachers always seem to have this stigma about the qualities and great futures they see in my friends but no matter how hard I work, they never say they see it in me. I have to ask for things while others get things handed to them. This problem is really getting out of control and I just need to find a way to get rid of it before it turns to self hate! I know you can't be doctor but what some ways that you would handle feeling like an outkast and unpretty all the time,no matter what? Serious ans. only!

I am developing a skin complex, how can I try to get rid of it?
Black is BEAUTIFUL, carry yourself


that way.


If you continue to have problems you


may want to relocate to where more


Black people are.


One of my Co-workers loves the darkness


of a dark skinned Black Woman.
Reply:Get some dark skinned role models...women or men whom you look up to in terms of beauty, intelligence, overall success.





That should do it. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment