Monday, August 23, 2010

Very oily skin?

For the last couple of weeks my skin has been posing as something out of most people's nightmares. Because i've lost the last of my tan it's now become pale and often blotchy. It's flared up with acne which hasn't troubled me in years (now 24) and produces so much oil that it's not funny anymore.


For the last few years i've been sticking to a simple routine of washing my face with a cleanser and then cold water twice a day and that's kept it clear.I eat quite healthily.And because I know that my skin is very sensative,I don't use any other products on it.


First of all,are there any suggestions as to why it's suddenly flared up again.


And secondly can you guys please suggest something to ease the acne and oil.


(Baring in mind that many common acne treatments will probably make things worse,I need something for sensative skin.And not Proactive,I tried it when I was younger and it didn't suit me or really help.)

Very oily skin?
Arbonne is the best but is expensive and hard to find. if you cant get arbonne try getting some asprin and crush it up untill it is like podwer. than add water untill its like paste than put it on pimple(s) and leave it on over night.
Reply:An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

agave

No comments:

Post a Comment