Monday, August 23, 2010

Male facial skin care.?

Hey guys, superficial question time. I have been travelling for the last three years around the globe. Most of this time I have been in the sun. I never bothered to think about skin care or sun protection. I noticed that I'm already looking alot older. My question is, for a guy, what are the best options for the skin on my face to make it look younger. I hear Botox, but it sounds expensive, what about creams or laser procedures...I dunno, some one through me a clue :)

Male facial skin care.?
YOU DON´T NEED TO PURSUE EXPENSIVE AND RISKY EXTREMES LIKE BOTOX, LASERS, AND THE LIKE NOR EXPENSIVE OTC CREAMS, LOTIONS, SERUMS, ETC. WITH THEIR MANY DUBIOUS CLAIMS:


I also suffered from sun exposure and from use of soaps, cleaners and other products with harsh chemical ingredients. Successfully treated it with a low cost, safe natural treatment that I discovered by chance and it was effective after a few weeks.


To reverse damage, restore skin to total health and keep it healthy, massage with a quite strong, vigorous motion(that is the key to it working). Once a day - better at night as it makes face flushed. You will find you can make it more vigorous as you progress. Use an organic oil - coconut, vitamin E and olive oils work really well. Skin is always shedding and renewing, the massaging friction invigorates and heals and hastens a fresh new skin to emerge. Initially, the skin has to adjust and if soreness, breakouts or other reactions happen - skin might expel poisons that need to be expelled - then stop and resume when you can. You have to find the pace that works for you - it's different for every person. Stick with it %26amp; in a week or so you will see a great improvement and overtime (a few weeks) skin will return to natural health. Keeping up a massage routine(not as vigorous) after that will make it stay that way. You will not need to use any other product or treatment. I've experimented with many other treatments but this is the only one that definitely works. YOU CAN EMAIL ME IF NEED MORE INFO.





Source(s):


Over 20 years research into natural treatments and cures of skin, hair and scalp disorders
Reply:My husband and I have started using with great results BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS PepTox Radiance Serum and its working beautifully. Look under google for Bee Luscious or Bee Royal Products.





Contact their customer service they are awesome and can help you taylor pick what you need for the best results. Good Luck.

shamrock

No comments:

Post a Comment