Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What kind of skin tone do I have?

Hi, I want to know what kind of skin tone I have. I think it's beige, but I can't tell. I know my face is shiny, I know my hair is wet. I just got out of the shower, cut me some slack! Lol! Can you tell me what makeup I should use? I know I'm really young, but I'm self-consious about my skin, so help, please? Thanx soo much!








http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p269/...

What kind of skin tone do I have?
i'd classify your skin tone as light, with warm undertones. don't use make up with blue undertones, as this will clash with your skin. try using coppers and corals. its good that you're using bronzer, its gonna bring out your eyes.





i can imagine you with brightly colored head bands and wraps. yeah, i think that'd look good on you.





lippy... gloss is always nice. no to red lipstick, unless you try on a lot bec there are different shades! make sure you get the more orangey or coral colored lip tints.





eye makeup.. browns would look nice on you. no more eyeliner on the lower lashes please unless you wanna look like a raccoon





hope that helps
Reply:i would probably agree wit u and say beige


No comments:

Post a Comment