Saturday, July 24, 2010

Skin Numbness?

I have a moderately-sized patch of skin on my back (left shoulder blade area) that goes numb every now and then, sometimes for days at a time...Sometimes it's only slightly numb and I get a tingling sensation when I touch, scratch, or put pressure on it, and other times it's completely numb (when I touch or scratch, I can't feel anything)...I have no idea what this could be, and it's a little scary sometimes because I'm only 20..too young to be falling apart already..lol...I was thinking that it may be some sort of nerve damage, but I'm not sure, and I've also never had any sort of injury or trauma to occur to that area....Anybody have any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Skin Numbness?
You should see a neurologist. He can do some test to determine what is wrong. Could be as simple as pinched nerves.
Reply:you should go to the doctor and have it checked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment