Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hometreats for skin?

yes my skin is not bad but I like to once a month give my skin a fresh face ya know... well I was wondering if any one knew any good home treatments that really work... I am all about staying young looking even though I am only 23 thank you..

Hometreats for skin?
Hi! There. What you should do is. NEVER, NEVER, sleep with make up on! because you clogging your face with chemicals and plus you go outside a lot and so all of those dust and dirt from outside is on your skin. For me is the secret I found for my face is clean it with you cleanser, or wash cloth, with toner, and moisturizer, the big plus to is drink a lot of water, it keeps your skin moist and glow better. Don't use a lot of make up girl trust me your face will look better than others and don't touch your face too. keep your make up natural.
Reply:Facial using honey


No comments:

Post a Comment