Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bleached Skin On my eye Lids?

Hi i need some help i.ve had this Bleached Skin On my eye Lids like. there white spots on the inner eye lid When i was Young i had bad acne so i put clearasel spot ance on my eye lids ever since then i coverd it with Eye shadow like Skin Color.Kind.





But i wish to permently get rid of it. like. if there a med i could use to get rid of it. but. what? do i use in the sun. like on my face to get rid of the spots on my eye lids. in permently bleached like it went tho the whole 7 leyers of my skin. Some People Ask my whats on your eye lids i turn away and say Brb i didn't fix my make up right. im so inbearis by this





Doctor And answers on Yahoo.


Help me


please please.





answer soon.


i.ve been having this since i was 8. now iam 18. .





TY - Divo Anna*

Bleached Skin On my eye Lids?
I would go see a dermatologist to see if there is a laser treatment that can help. I know there is nothing you can take to make it go away


No comments:

Post a Comment