Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saggy skin question?

how come when people diet to much and their skin goes all saggy, it appears to discolour aswell, i mean like go all different shades even in young people,it looks like sun damage but i thought yo-yo dieting only effected your skins ellasticity, maybey the lack of collagen just makes it look old all round? because i thought changes in skin tone were due to hormones and didn't occour untill later life.





Oh and please don't just assume that i have a problem with dieting and tell me how to solve it because i didn't say that. and please don't tell me how I can look after my skn better, i want to know why this happens not haw to solve it.

Saggy skin question?
The skin gets saggy because although skin is elastic, you can stretch it to a certain point where it will not go back. Think about a stretched rubber band that gets old--when you take it off of whatever it does not go back to its original size. Eventually the skin may go back a little bit but many people have to get surgery to have the excess skin cut off. I am not sure why it changes color, as I have never seen that in my experience.

creeping

No comments:

Post a Comment