Monday, November 21, 2011

Young ladys out there do you fancy bald men?

Im 24 years old and have had enough of my ever thinning hair on top! I can see my scalp through my hair! I want to shave it with some clippers no.1 or 0.5! I have dark hair and eyes, pale skin in winter! i havent had a girlfriend since school! Im attracted to women a couple of years younger than me in their early 20's but think i will never get a girlfriend now im going bald!!! Im big built and 6'3! Shall i shave it? im sick of brushing it forward to try and cover the thinning spots! Will women still think im good looking? I always loved my hair and think once i shave it, i will look old! Its making me feel old! Please put your age so i know where the opinions are coming from! Thanks! I dont know if it will look good!

Young ladys out there do you fancy bald men?
i love when men are bald. look at chris daughtry
Reply:im 24. i think shaving it wouldnt make the matters worse. feel good inside thats the best recipe to have a positive aura of oneself. u've got others assets to pa attention with. having a bald head doesnt mean women will dislike u. keep things normal.

shamrock

No comments:

Post a Comment