Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite Dr. Hauschka skin care product?

I have started using the cleansing cream for about a month and already have cleared my complexion of some acne around my nose and flaky skin on my forehead. Because I have sensitive skin I decided to try Dr. Hauschka because of its natural ingredients. It has herbs that seem to react well with my skin: marigold, chamomile, St. John's wort and kidney vetch. I find it refreshing and am using it twice a day - lets hope it makes me look younger!





Here is a link if you've never heard of this brand before: http://www.lilou-organics.com/Scripts/br... - I have had a problem with blackheads but this is tightening my pores and I don't find I'm getting them as often.





Would like to hear suggestions from other people on which products are worth it. Because organic is so expensive I'd rather hear it from another person if they think something is worth it before spending money on products especially when I'm buying it online - I can't find this brand in my local pharmac

What is your favorite Dr. Hauschka skin care product?
never liked it. tried ita few years back. i am a huge korres fan
Reply:My fav is Cleansing Cream and Quince Day Cream I have really dry, sensitive skin and it was quite hard to find the right skin care range. Dr Hauschka can be a little pricey, but its definitely worth the money! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment