Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin care??

Can someone help me with all the skin products out there? I have been lucky because when I was younger I didnt take care like i should have, but I hardley ever had break outs, now Im much better. Im getting married in May and I want my skin to be glowing!! I need to know what to do in the mornings, nights and what you do once a week ect...?!?!! What order do you cleanse, toner and scrub?? And any cheap products that are good will help too!!! Thanks!!!!

Skin care??
Hiya.





Congratulations that your getting married!!!





Back to the question= Ive has this same problem.


In the morinigns you should cleanse with a mild cleanser even just a cheap cleansing cream. Next you should tone (using a alcohol free toner for less breakouts and better skin). Then moisterise, the Neutrogena Illuminating Whipped Moisteriser SPF20 is the best for perfectly glowing skin. It uses light-reflecting particles to make skin glow.





At night use a stronger cleanser to take off all the sebum, dirt, grease and oil that has built up throguhout the day. Always steam face to open pores and after cleansing splash with cold water to close pores.You should use a night cream to moisterise whilst sleeping. I would reccomend Garnier Pure A to make your skin clear and pure, preventing imperfections oil blemishes whilst sleeping, waking up with beutiful skin.





*Once a week you should use a facial scrub to get rid of dead skin cells. Also use a facial mask to balance out the skin, this makes skin look fresher, cleaner and purer.





CLEANSE, TONE MOISTERISE.


**Scrub once a week, not every day this can result in sensitive skin**





If you need any more help you can always e-mail me. Good Luck with the wedding, hope you look perfect.
Reply:Neutragena is the best and it works for me.


I use neutragena deep invigorating skin in the shower with the like microbeads its really refreashing and it works.


im 14 and i have breakouts all the time so i use neutragena make up to just to play it safe.


Also ponds face wipes are really good if its hot outside and you just wanna quickly wash your face or take off your makeup i use to use them after soccer but anyway they work really well.


Hope this works for you. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment