Monday, November 21, 2011

Overlapping skin!!?

Ok, I have had 4 kids and alot of stretch marks came with them. I just had my youngest about a month ago. Now, due to the weight loss, my stomach overlaps. I have been noticing that the skin in the middle of the flap is getting sensitive. Now today when I was getting ready to shower I noticed that it was bleeding a little bit. What is causing this, and what can I do to stop this?

Overlapping skin!!?
Its caused by friction of the skin surfaces, its also possible to get fungus infection when the skin is broken (they smell bad so you would know you had one). You need to get the area healed first. Use Eucerin cream (from the chemist) to heal it and then keep the area clean and dry and apply talc to keep it dry during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment