Monday, November 21, 2011

What should I do for my skin???

Ok, I'm really bad and I have never used facial moisturizer before. I have severe combination skin! The last year or so I have been getting zits all over my chin and nothing I use seems to get rid of them. On the other hand, my cheeks are so dry. I am going to be turning 30 this month and I realize it's time to do something before I start getting wrinkles. On the good side, I must still look younger because I still get carded and asked if I'm a student when I attend my cousin's high school events.





I want to start doing better but I have no idea what kind of moisturizer to use since I am prone to severe acne on my chin only. I never had this problem when I was a teenager but now I'm making up for it.





Thanks for all serious answers. And I know I should have been taking better care of my skin so don't yell at me, lol. I'm going to do it now and I can't make up for the past.

What should I do for my skin???
My bf uses the nivea for men series, they make his skin soft and doesn't smell girly. He's in his mid-20's, don't have much acne problem except getting a single zit here and there once awhile. However he said when he used to have zits and dry skin in areas, he used Biore moisturizer, it controls the acne pretty well and moisturizes nicely.


good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment