Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin discolouration help.....?

the skin on my face is really uneven. for instance in pictures, my cheeks look one colour and my forhead a bit different. and the same with my neck...this seems to be the worst issue. when i was younger, i got really tanned (i am assuming this is where it came from)...and as my tan gradually went away, the skin on my neck seems to be darker still. so a lot of the time it looks like the makeup i am wearing is too light for my skin even though it actually isn't...it's that the skin on my neck is darker.





so what i am wondering, is if anyone knows anything i can put on my neck to lighten it?

Skin discolouration help.....?
get a facial, and ask for a orange treatment this helps even out darker uneven skin. it might be due to sun exposure.good luck.
Reply:just a good quality (and safe) skin lightening lotion dear. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment