Monday, November 21, 2011

Does tanning when your young affect your pigment and make it permanent?

I am 25 years old now and tan. I was on my schools swimming team and soccer team from 1st grade to 8th grade. I would get burned by the sun every day and would get really dark..really dark. When I stopped , I got lighter compared to before but still tan.My aunts would always tell me that I was really fair skinned when I was a baby and before I started my swimming ang soccer. Is it possible to affect how your skin will come out when you get older by what you do when you were younger?

Does tanning when your young affect your pigment and make it permanent?
Of course, every skin type varied, but the more sun exposure you have the more the melanin in your skin has been "activated." However this also means that you may have sun spots that might show when you are older. It's very important to put sunscreen on 365 days a year no matter what the weather is. If you are active, it's all the more important to reapply the protection.
Reply:yes, the sun is always the culprit, giving exposed skin sunburn (tanning) and sun damage (aging or freckling).. my original skin tone is fair too, and i've maintained it thru the use of skin lighteners and sunscreen because i love my real skin color.

oxalis

No comments:

Post a Comment