Monday, November 21, 2011

Weird skin condition?

Well, I'm not sure what's going on, but lately my skin is becoming lighter as I spend more time in the sun. When I was younger, I used to become darker, and was told that the pigments were rising because of the sun rays. Is the reverse affect happening to me?

Weird skin condition?
Might be whats called hypopigmentation.... stay outta the sun.. or get skin cancer.. up to you... I mean really would you lay out beside a nuke reactor core just cuz? UV radiation isnt much different.. its still radiation.. sun or booth.. UVA UVB..





first sign of skin cancer is a healthy tan ya know...





But hey thats up to you.. I think the world needs less people anyway.. go for it...
Reply:I would see a dermatologist to see if you are getting a process called vitiligo.


No comments:

Post a Comment