Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there another skin problem like acne?

I had acne when i was younger and one of my friends had this home remedy so i used it and then within 2 months my face exploded. It looked like acne but it wasn't, it was really red, itchy and it looked as though i had racoon eyes because it was normal skin around my eyes. People would comment saying what happened to your face. I went on accutane for two years and it mostly cleared up but my skin is still very weird feeling and looking and i still have the racoon look, i also have very tiny white heads if anything and my skin is bumpy too. My skin is still red, i've seen various dermatologists, but they just want to put me back on accutane... helpp

Is there another skin problem like acne?
There are several different skin disorders and skin problems out there. I personally have Acne, Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and redness of skin. Yeah, I have a lot of skin problems. Your racoon eyes may be hereditary, stress, or lack of sleep, suggestion change your diet and get some sleep. Drink plenty of milk, eat lots of chicken, and eat foods rich in vitamins.


No comments:

Post a Comment