Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin Outbreak... Need Quick Advice and Help.?

Last week, I found an oval-shaped spot on the right side of my body, by my ribcage. It was dry and slightly flaky around the spot, and the inside was rough, like when a person scrapes the skin and it scabs over a little.





I thought nothing of it, because I had been poked %26amp; prodded by my younger relatives so I thought I had gotten hurt.





This week, I discovered that there were at least four more that appeared on the same side, all much smaller but having characteristics as the first.





Yesterday, two more happened- one on each breast. I actually got to see how this happened: a raised, pink spot appears, then becomes slightly hollowed in the middle, hardens over, and darkens.





Today, I found one that erupted on my stomach %26amp; one on the left side of my back. I'm starting to feel a little itchy where the new ones showed up, but the largest one itches a little too.





The Internet says that this may be something called "Pityriasis-rosea", but I need SERIOUS advice. Can anyone help me?

Skin Outbreak... Need Quick Advice and Help.?
I would see a doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment