Monday, November 21, 2011

Is my cleansing and makeup routine good for my skin in the long run?

Will is cause or prevent ageing and wrinkles in the long run? First of all, my skin is very oily and acne prone, and it has some rather unsightly acne scars. Firstly, I was my oil with a tea tree oil cleanser and toner (nothing else seems able to clear up the acne). Dab little bits 5% benzoyl peroxide on stray whiteheads. Put on a mattefying moisturizer. Then I use about half a pea of good quality liquid foundation with SPH 15, set it, and then use a solid as a concealer of my red blotches, zits and scars. I use a mattefier during the day because my skin gets so oily. Will this routine be OK for my skin in the long run. Will I get wrinkles at a younger age? Because of the scars and discoloration, going without isn't really an option.

Is my cleansing and makeup routine good for my skin in the long run?
The only thing that I would add on is a actual sunblock with a higher SPF. The SPF in your foundation will usually come off and/or isn't enough to protect your skin. A good sunblock is the best way to prevent wrinkles- plus it will help keep your scars from looking worse.





Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA++ or SPF 33 are really popular ones for people with oily acne prone skin. It also helps mattify the skin as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment